Manager of Sales & Marketing
AbleIT is an Edmonton based IT company looking for an energetic and charismatic individual to become the face of AbleIT and customer communications. The individual will be expected to support company growth through retention of existing and acquisition of new clientele. Planning, documenting, and executing AbleIT’s marketing and sales strategy will be the responsibility of this individual.
A previous background in Information Technologies, IT industry and marketplace, commissioned sales and marketing/business strategies are all assets. The most effective candidate will be outgoing, driven, concise, charismatic, organized, efficient and professional.
Working for AbleIT means a stable daytime work schedule with occasional travel and minimal overtime, open availability for client meetings and market research and opportunity to develop countless professional relationships.
Reports to – CEO and CFO
Other – Health and dental benefit program (Begins after 3 month trial period)
Terms of employment – permanent, full time
Compensation – Combination of Salary and Commission (terms negotiable based upon experience)
AbleIT provides other businesses and organizations a no-nonsense assessment and helps the organization thrive through improving IT networking infrastructure and offering continual IT support. AbleIT’s cloud service portfolio combined with AbleIT’s software development division makes AbleIT a full-service IT company that can service the needs of all its current and future customers.
- Must possess strong computing skills
- Microsoft Office package
- All social media outlets
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Be familiar with a professional work setting
- Experience with IT and selling IT technologies and services
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience
- Should be result oriented and highly motivated individual
- Strong understanding of customer preferences and market dynamics
- Able to operate within a fast paced and changing work environment
- Sufficient knowledge of the surrounding Edmonton area
- Must possess a class 5 driver’s license
- Should be an innovative and creative employee
- Must be a team player: able to work within a team setting
An ideal Manager of Sales and Marketing for AbleIT would carry out the following duties:
- Initiate and maintain customer-to-company relationships
- Provide swift and friendly service by evaluating customer needs and accommodating them
- Be knowledgeable about services provided and answer questions regarding merchandise features and benefits
- Resolve customer complaints
- Keep track of and report sold services to upper management
- Closely maintain and support AbleIT security policy regarding sensitivity of information
- Develop the AbleIT marketing strategy and report effectiveness to upper management
- Implement, develop, and execute upcoming marketing campaigns
- Connect with potential customers via social media i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Indeed, etc.
- Managing and establishing business contracts between clients and AbleIT
- Follow-up connections, prompt responses and continual evaluation of customer satisfaction, to ensure healthy business relationships with all clients
- Constant communication with management and other staff members to ensure effective customer satisfaction
- Connection with external market groups for effective networking
- Frequently perform business network assessments to highlight opportunities and benefits for both new and recurring clients
- Maintain an effective staff in the Sales and Marketing department
- Ensure work environment is tidy and in impeccable condition
- Standard 8-4:30 business hours unless otherwise specified i.e. weekends and/or past 5pm
- Compensation is excluded regarding over-time
- Compensation will we awarded as discussed on case to case bases.
- Communicative, fast passed team environment
- Training about the company and the services offered will be provided by AbleIT
- Other training such as coursed and conferences is available upon discussion of relevance with management
- 2 Weeks paid vacation, any additional is unpaid leave
- 3 Weeks paid vacation time after the first 5 years
- 11/9 statuary holidays recognized and paid as such
- Flexibility with regards to leave will be discussed when necessary
- Flexible schedule
- Intermittent travel to accommodate client needs and satisfaction
- Occasional evening or weekend communication or meetings with clients or mgmt.
- Increase the presentation of sales by 25% within 12 months
- Develop several methods to establish relationships with new customers and solidify relationships with existing customers. These methods should be forward looking for 3 to 5 years.
- Encourage the growth of AbleIT through increasing customer and market connections
Work and Decision Complexities
- Simple: cold calls, e-mail blasts
- Intermediate: in-person sales meetings and presentation creation
- Complex: develop new marketing campaign/strategy, establish market awareness, help create AbleIT as a brand
Send Resume To:
Our preferred method of resume collection is in .doc or .pdf format and sent via email to email@example.com.
Only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.