Protecting your Privacy is Important
This policy explains what information AbleIT collects, how that information is gathered and in what ways it is used.
It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through the Web Site. AbleIT’s P3P Policy works with your browser to inform you of conditions which might violate your browsers security settings. All personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. You may opt-out certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
1. By using the web site, you signify your consent to AbleIT’s collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Information Automatically Collected
2. Non-Identifiable Information – Like many other web sites, the web site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information from all visitors as they arrive and explore www.software.ableit.ca, such as the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time access of the web site, the internet address of the web site link used to reach the web site, the search engine and term used to reach the web site, the operating system used, the sections of the web site visited, and any content downloaded from the web site. This non-identifiable information is used in the continued improvement of the web site and its ability to assist users who best benefit from what is being offered. This non-identifiable information may be permanently archived for future use.
3. Cookies – The web site presently does not use “cookies”.
4. Tracking Information – AbleIT may use non-personal information to create cohesive tracking reports regarding web site user demographics. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users.
Personal Information you Specifically Provide
5. Your Personal Information – During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information such-as your name, email address, and or telephone number for purposes such as participating in bonus offers, requesting support or receiving future offers. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you will simply not be allowed to use these features of the Web Site.
6. Use of Your Personal Information – AbleIT may use your personal information to contact you and correspond with you AbleIT may develop a confidential customer profile for you enabling us to provide the very best service possible.
7. Email from AbleIT – AbleIT may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about AbleIT or the AbleIT Website. At any time you may ask AbleIT to stop sending you email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, each unsolicited email AbleIT sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email.
8. Disclosure of Your Personal Information – Able IT may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances and only under these circumstances:
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – AbleIT may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where AbleIT has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to AbleIT’s legal counsel.
9. Securing Your Information – We consider the security of your information a top priority of doing business with you and as such; we use industry standard techniques to protect this information. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
10. Promotions – When promotions are made available through the Web Site, the applicable promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this Policy, the particular promotion rules will govern regarding personal information collected in connection with the promotion.
11. Other Web Sites – The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. AbleIT has no responsibility, liability, or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and or disclosure of your personal information.
12. Former Users – If you stop using the Web Site, AbleIT may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want AbleIT to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information please notify AbleIT at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Correction/Updating Personal Information – If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your email address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by emailing email@example.com.
14. Choice/Opt-out – Our users are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of receiving AbleIT Marketing Materials or Newsletter. Our promotional offer form has an ‘opt-out’ mechanism so users who choosing to participate in that offer, but don’t want any marketing material, can keep their email address off the appropriate list.
16. Your Comments – If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact AbleIT at firstname.lastname@example.org.